e-conomic and reviso
Support for e-conomic and reviso OnDemand ERP systems. See www.e-conomic.com
The following versions of e-conomic are supported
- All versions. We generally support read/write to all objects in e-conomic that is supported by the e-conomic SOAP API, but some restrictions may apply due to limited support in the API.
You need to enable API support in e-conomic. Please login to e-conomic and see Settings - Subscription - Add-on modules. The API module in e-conomic is free of charge.
If you want to use token based security to access e-conomic, then use the following link to generate a token for use with RapidiOnline and your e-conomic subscription:
The fields of the e-conomic Data Source Card are as follows:
- Description: Fill in a descriptive text.
- Server Connect: For connections to e-conomic.com leave this field empty. For connections to reviso, fill in soap.reviso.com.
- Token: If you use token based connection to e-conomic, then enter the token here (see above). When using token based security, then you can leave the next three fields empty.
- Agreement Number: Here you specify the agreement number of your e-conomic subscription (the same that you enter when you login to e-conomic).
- User Id: The User Name that you use when logging in to e-conomic.
- Password: The Password that you use when logging in to e-conomic.
Test and Read Design
- You can Test that the access to a Connection works using the Test button on the Connection.
- Login to MyRapidi. Click the
- Read Design is the way to read the layout - the information about tables and fields - from a Connection. Reading the design is