- Rapidi offers a standard solution for Integrating Salesforce.com and MS Dynamics C5.
- The standard solution consists of a predefined setup of a number of Transfers in your Rapidi service.
- In addition to this, you can chose to install a Salesforce.com application called SalesHistory3 that contains Salesforce.com objects to hold Posted Invoices and Customer Ledger Entries (visible on the Salesforce.com Account object).
- In general, the standard solution has been designed to cause a minimal change in your MS Dynamics C5.
Below is a link to install the SalesHistory3 Application:
The following link is for sandbox installation:
Changes needed to accommodate the standard transfer setup for a solid C5-SDFC integration.
- Add extra field to following objects in SDFC:
SFDC Object Fieldname Data Type Length External ID Remarks Account C5ID__c Text 15 Yes field to contain RECID from MS Dynamics C5 Account New_Account_Number__c Autonumber - - Autonumber field to contain a Number to be used as Customer No. in C5
- New Objects in SDFC: Refer to the link above to install Rapidi's SalesHistory3 objects in Salesforce.com to transfer posted invoices and customer ledger entries to Salesforce.com
- We also have an add-on to the SalesHistory3 app in Salesforce.com to contain a copy of all Sales Orders from MS Dynamics C5. Below is a link to install that Application (it currently requires a password, so please ask us to help you install it - also please note, that default transfers have not been created for these objects):
and a link for Sandbox installation: