- RapidiOnline offers a standard solution for Integrating MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 and MS Dynamics NAV.
- The standard solution consists of a predefined setup of a number of Transfers in your RapidiOnline service.
- In general the standard solution has been designed to cause a minimal change in your MS Dynamics NAV and your MS Dynamics CRM - we only need a few fields added to some tables/objects.
Changes needed to accomodate the standard transfer setup for a solid MS CRM-MS Dynamics NAV integration.
- Extra fields to ensure a solid integration: Add an extra field (Fieldname: ExternalID txt 30) to the following tables in MS Dynamics NAV:
MS Dynamics CRM Table Fieldname Data Type Remarks Account msa_rapidi_new_account_number__c Autonumber Autonumber field to contain a Number to be used as Customer No. in NAV.) Autonumber functionality can be found at crmextensions.com called "Counter" Account msa_rapidi_transferred__c Date/time Date/time: field to contain a timestamp that can be used as filter to not transfer the same Account twice and as information of when this Account was transfered from CRM to NAV
Pricebook currency handling:
- The Pricebook, currencyinfo etc is based on US Dollars by default. Edit the fieldlist in the following transfers if you want to change this to another currency:
Example of change to Euro: ##DBLOOKUP('DESTDS','pricelevel','Name','Euro Pricelist','pricelevelid')
Example of change to Euro: ##DBLOOKUP('DESTDS','transactioncurrency','currencyname','Euro','transactioncurrencyid')
Transfer CONTACT01_CRM_ADD 'Default Price List' is used as default.
##DBLOOKUP('DESTDS','pricelevel','Name','Default Price List','transactioncurrencyid')
Example of change to another pricelist: ##DBLOOKUP('DESTDS','pricelevel','Name','Euro Pricelist','transactioncurrencyid')
NOTE:The pricelist name refers directly to tha Price list name in MS Dynamics CRM.