- Filtering with Salesforce.com is much like SQL. It is using salesforce.com's query language called SOQL.
- You can find more information in the "Force.com Web Services API Developer's Guide" - search for SOQL.
- Filter on Name equal to a specific text:
FIELD NAME FILTER Name Name = 'MYSALE'
- Filter on a field being empty (null):
FIELD NAME FILTER rapidi__Transferred__c rapidi__Transferred__c = null
- Filter that returns Accounts that have BillingState either California or New York.
FIELD NAME FILTER BillingState BillingState IN ('California', 'New York')
- Filter that return anything newer than the date specified:
FIELD NAME FILTER CreatedDate CreatedDate > 2005-10-08T01:02:03Z
- Filter that return anything created yesterday:
FIELD NAME FILTER CreatedDate CreatedDate = YESTERDAY
- Filter that return anything created during the last week:
FIELD NAME FILTER CreatedDate CreatedDate > LAST_WEEK